Great scenery and fishing are abundant, as well as lots of hiking opportunities. Enjoy the beautiful Green River valley below Gannett Peak, the highest peak in Wyoming, and part of the largest glacier system in the lower 48 states.
Our cabins are the closest lodging option for enjoying the Green River Lakes area!
Explore the Green River Lakes area from your rustic cabin located just 3 miles below the Green River Lakes near Pinedale, Wyoming.
What to Expect at the Green River Lake Rustic Cabin Camp
- This camp offers 3 brand new cabins, a cook shack, dining area and shower tent.
- This camp is located 3 miles below Green River Lake.
- It is a drive in camp so you can bring any equipment you would like (ATV's, horse trailers, boats, etc)
- If you are looking to get away and you really don't want to "rough" it this is the camp for you.
- Bring your sleeping bag! Our cabins are cozy and comfortable but we do not provide linens.
What Activitites Are Available?
- We offer a variety of horseback rides from this location. The trails go through meadows, forest, and across rushing mountain streams. Our horseback rides are an experience you will not forget!
- Fish the Green River which is only 300 yards from the camp!
- Explore the Green River Lakes! We are the closest lodging option to this BEAUTIFUL area!
- Enjoy being in the mountains, relax around camp and enjoy the view.
Do You Provide Food?
Yes! Your cabin rental includes a steak dinner & full hot breakfast in the morning.
When Are Cabins Available For Rent?
They are avalaible seasonally from June - September.
How Much Does it Cost?
- Pricing is $375 per person per day. Meals and horseback rides included!
- Steak dinner & hot breakfast is included
- Horseback rides include a sack lunch
- Group discounts available. Group size 10 or smaller.